Avenue is looking for engineers (3+ years of experience) to join our founding team!
Avenue (YC W21)
Avenue's mission is to help scale the next generation of ops-driven companies.
We're building the best of observability and incident response tools for ops teams (think Datadog but for operations teams).
- As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help articulate our engineering principles and help set the long-term roadmap.
- You're comfortable writing well-tested code that will send thousands of critical alerts and incidents every week.
What You'll Do
- Work on challenging distributed systems problems
- Build world-class product experiences
- Contribute to building a rockstar engineering team
- Advocate and maintain high bar of code quality, new tech, and system design
- As an early member of the team, be part of the end-to-end design and product process, and owning large feature sets
Our ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Experience building full-stack web apps (you've owned & built features from start to finish before)
- Are Product-minded. You have a sense for great user experience and feel for when something is off. You love talking to customers and building for them.
- Get a lot done. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable moving across the stack when necessary. You problem solve independently and enjoy figuring stuff out.
- Have high conviction. When you commit to something, you're in all the way. You're opinionated, but you know when to disagree and commit. Mediocrity is the worst of all possible outcomes.
How we Work
Our infrastructure is built on Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS