Avenue's mission is to help scale the next generation of ops-driven companies. We aim to be the command center for operations teams.
Our customers trust Avenue as their control center to monitor and activate their teams, and we work tirelessly to build great products that do just that.
We're a team of builders with experience at Uber, Amazon, Google, Bridgewater and Apple and are looking for new members who love building product, want to work hard, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We're a seed-stage NYC-based company backed by Y Combinator, Lachy Groom, and other great partners.
- As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our product culture. You will help articulate our design system and help set the long-term roadmap of our product direction.
- Improve product design that sends out thousands of alerts and incident resolutions per week
- Create aesthetically beautiful assets for our platform, including: thumbnails, banners, product images, worksheets, etc.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Expert level proficiency with programs equivalent to: Adobe PS, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Experience working on designs for B2B SaaS where ease-of-use is critical, and your work communicates trust & reliability.
- 2+ years of experience with UI/UX and/or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to craft delightful UI and UX.
- You're product-minded. You have a sense for great user experience and feel for when something is off. You love talking to customers and building for them.
- Get a lot done. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable moving across the stack when necessary. You problem solve independently and enjoy figuring stuff out.
- High conviction. When you commit to something, you're in all the way. You're opinionated, but you know when to disagree and commit. Mediocrity is the worst of all possible outcomes.
How we Work
- Linear for issue tracking
- GitHub as source control
- Sentry for error reporting
- Slack for internal communication
- Notion as knowledge base
- Figma for design collaboration
- Avenue for operations
- and a few others
Email us at email@example.com