We're on a mission to scale the next generation of ops-driven companies. Our customers trust Avenue as their control center to monitor and activate their teams, and we work tirelessly to build great products that do just that.
We're a team of builders with experience at Uber, Amazon, Google, Bridgewater and Apple and are looking for new members who love building product, want to work hard, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We're a well-funded, NYC-based company backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and many others.
- You'll work directly with our largest customers to help monitor their complex business systems with Avenue. Sometimes this will be new customers evaluating Avenue, other times it's partnering with an existing customer that's scaling quickly.
- You'll be responsible for the feedback loop from customer features and requests back to engineering
- Think critically about our customers' business and look for areas where Avenue can help them scale
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 2+ years of full-time product management, operations, consulting, IB, or engineering experience
- Strong SQL experience
- You're product-minded. You have a sense for great user experience and feel for when something is off. You love talking to customers and building for them.
- Get a lot done. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable moving across the stack when necessary. You problem solve independently and enjoy figuring stuff out.
- High conviction. When you commit to something, you're in all the way. You're opinionated, but you know when to disagree and commit. Mediocrity is the worst of all possible outcomes.
How We Work